How to Create an Effective Workforce
Every Owner / Manager needs good employees, whether because we want to get more done, have employees who support us and the company or just make business more straightforward and simple. This seminar will help you to achieve this. I am going to show you how to handle staff issues and to help you to become better at creating an effective workforce.
This seminar will provide you with practical tips to handle and solve the most important human resource issues which may have caused you distress.
As manager / owner you want to increase your competitive advantage through developing a workforce your competition cannot match. The seminar can help you to: –
- Analyse the effectiveness of your workforce
- Organise the HR administration which will pass a labour inspection
- Recruit better employees who could move your company forward
- Focus your employees on the important issues in your company
- Create an engaged workforce which will transform your company
- Deal with and resolve underperforming staff members
- Reduce your workforce if required
After the seminar you will be able to organise your workforce and select new employees and learn how to focus the employees on what is important. The benefits are getting a more effective workforce in these difficult times which will enable your business to survive.
I would like to welcome you at the seminar on Tuesday 28th May 2013 in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Limerick at 4:00 pm.
If you want to attend this seminar please reply to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
One Hour Seminar
Human Resources for SMEs – How to Create an Effective Workforce
Tuesday 28th May 2013 Radisson Blu Hotel, Limerick, 4:00 pm